The district is represented by Republican Leonard Lance, who was first elected in 2008.
The district will next hold elections on November 6, 2018.
Counties and Municipalities in New Jersey’s 7th Congressional District
For the 113th and successive Congresses (based on redistricting following the 2010 United States Census), the congressional district contains portions of six counties and 74 municipalities.
- Millburn (which includes the Short Hills neighborhood)
- Alexandria Township, Bethlehem Township, Bloomsbury, Califon, Clinton Town, Clinton Township, Delaware Township, East Amwell Township, Flemington, Franklin Township, Frenchtown, Glen Gardner, Hampton, High Bridge, Holland Township, Kingwood Township, Lambertville, Lebanon Borough, Lebanon Township, Milford, Raritan Township, Readington Township, Stockton, Tewksbury Township, Union Township and West Amwell Township
- Chester Borough, Chester Township, Dover, Long Hill Township, Mine Hill Township, Mount Arlington, Mount Olive Township, Netcong, Roxbury Township, Washington Township and Wharton
- Bedminster Township, Bernards Township, Bernardsville, Branchburg Township, Bridgewater Township, Far Hills, Green Brook Township, Hillsborough Township, Millstone, Montgomery Township, North Plainfield, Peapack-Gladstone, Raritan, Rocky Hill, Somerville, Warren Township and Watchung
- Berkeley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Garwood, Kenilworth, Mountainside, New Providence, Scotch Plains (part), Springfield, Summit, Union Township (part), Westfield and Winfield Township
- Alpha, Franklin Township, Greenwich Township, Harmony Township, Lopatcong Township, Phillipsburg and Pohatcong Township